Re: [Gimp-user] Learning Layers from the start

2012/11/30 Ebizjoey <forums gimpusers com>:
In next January, this book will be available:

http://nostarch.com/gimp/

Olivier Lecarme

Oliver I have been waiting it seems a year for your book to come out, I thought
Dec. it would be out now it is pushed back to January...

Be sure that I also expected it to be published much earlier!

I'll order it tonight
after I get a prepaid credit card. Have you covered layers?

There is a full chapter about layers (10 pages), and of course layers
are also used everywhere in the book.

Thanks for the
response, I got a kick out of it believe me, I knew your name immediately :)

You're welcome!
--
Olivier Lecarme