Re: [Gimp-user] Won't Open Images...

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:18 PM, djgimp <forums gimpusers com> wrote:
When I go to the open menu and navigate to a jpg image and
click "OPEN", nothing happens.  The open dialog stays but the
buttons are greyed out.  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Well, it's like this. You tell us what version of GIMP you are running
on what system and where you got the installer, then we try to figure
things out :) So far there is simply not enough information.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org