Re: [Gimp-user] Copy of Gimp software-Bill Rivers

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:54:16 +0000, Bill Rivers wrote:

I had an earlier version of Gimp when lightning got my computer. This new 2.8.2 version is too large for me
to download. Can I make a donation to the Gimp cause and have a copy of the software on DVD sent to me? Or
can I still get an earlier version that is small enough to download? Bill Rivers, 10577 Linton Road,
Warthen, Ga. 31094

If you're talking about the Windows installer, the old versions are still
available on SourceForge. 2.6.12 is here:
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/gimp-win/files/GIMP%20%2B%20GTK%2B%20(stable%20release)/GIMP%202.6.12%20%2B%20GTK%2B%202.16.6/gimp-2.6.12-i686-setup-2.exe/download>

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >