[Gimp-user] Gimp 2.8.2 Windows 64-bit

I get file-tiff-save.exe & file-tiff-load.exe Application Error when opening Gimp 2.8.2 in windows 7 64-bit.
The error: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b).
Any fix for this?
No, unfortunately. Always new bugs.
On my PC, the installer uninstalled the good old Gimp 2.6 32-bit instead of the previous 64-bit version.
Then I got error messages with Python.
On Linux very few bugs that appeared with 2.8 are fixed. Really a pity.
To me the only remedy would be to leave the weird and lunatic team that is now completely breaking Gimp and
restart the development from version 2.6 with a new motivated and practical minded team.

--
Francois (via gimpusers.com)