Re: [Gimp-user] Using a filter from within script-fu

Thanks, both Rob and Kevin! Exactly what I was looking for. I was wondering where the documentation for all the functions were. Looks like Help->Plug-in browser was what I was looking for.

In GIMP, when I click Filters->Generic->Dilate, the function is just performed without it asking for any parameters. How do I find out what the values are of the parameters, when using this filter from GIMP?

/Rune