From: "Rune K. Svendsen" <runesvend gmail com>
To: "gimp-user-list gnome org" <gimp-user-list gnome org>
Sent: August 22, 2012 2:59 AM
Subject: [Gimp-user] Using a filter from within script-fu

Hi list

I'm learning how to write script-fu scripts. I've managed to resize an
image, but I would like to use a filter from within the script-fu
script, applying it to the image after it's been resized. More
specifically, I'd like to run the Filters->Generic->Dilate filter on the
image, before saving it. I've searched on Google for how to do this, but
I can't find any references to using filters from within a script. Can
anyone help me on this?

Thanks!

/Rune