Re: [Gimp-user] DON'T HATE the new save vs. export behavior

Richard Gitschlag wrote:

As a quick comparison, Windows doesn't allow you to drag-and-drop items directly onto an application's taskbar button either and I don't understand why.

Windows 7 does it. Drag and drop a file onto the applications taskbar item. You will then be able to stick it to the applications jumplist or wait a short moment, till the application windows opens and then open it in the application. I don't know anymore whether or how Windows Vista did it, but because Windows XP and Windows 7 can do it, there might be a way in Vista, too.

Best regards,

grafxuser