Re: [Gimp-user] How can I create huge billboard sized files in super high dpi?

On 04/25/2012 01:33 PM, Daniel Smith wrote:

I did a search for "Exporting from Gimp to vectors" and it came up with some
pretty interesting stuff, especially the svg stuff.

http://registry.gimp.org/node/15375

Inkscape has a tool for that - you import the bitmap image, tweak
the various factors affecting precision, and after a suitable amount
of grinding out comes the vector version.

:o)

Steve