[Gimp-user] brush size controls?

Hi!

I've just tried the RC1 and so far I'm loving the new brush engine.

I've got a little question though. What's the fastest way to change the brush size with a tablet? The [ and ]
hotkeys work, but they change the brush size one pixel at a time which means that when you're working at
print resolutions, it can take even 30 seconds just to change your brush size to what you want. There's a
"Set brush size" command listed in the keyboard shortcut menu, but binding it to a key and using it doesn't
seem to do anything. Using the slider hidden in the tool options menu is always an option, but it breaks the
flow of painting.

/me dreams of a Blender-style brush size changer, or a ZBrush or Sculptris style handy popup essentials menu.

--
MadMinstrel (via gimpusers.com)