Re: [Gimp-user] How to control one color only?

[Gimp-user] How to control one color only?

Keith the way I'd do it to keep things simple and quick is to create a selection of the troubling area, begin
by creating a duplicate layer first then select (on the duplicate) as close the pixels as possible the area
you need, create a new path from this selection incase you need to reselect later on.

Select area can then be adjust to what ever you need. Saturation, hue, contrast or even bluring.

To blend the changes to the rest of the image pixels a slight blur using the blur tool work well for me,
starting with the slightest of opacity and blur. Ctrl+Z is my friend in this case.

Hope it helps you :)