Re: [Gimp-user] ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.7.5 released
- From: Mark Bourne <gimp-users mbourne spamgourmet com>
- Cc: gimp-user-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.7.5 released
- Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 11:06:46 +0100
The Windows binaries linked from the GIMP site
(http://www.gimp.org/downloads/) are at
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/. It takes a bit of digging to find the
development builds (only the stable and old versions are obvious), but
GIMP 2.7.5 and 2.8.0-RC1 are there.
From http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/ :
- click "Project Page" in the right-hand menu
(takes you to the sourceforge project page for gimp-win)
- click "Browse All Files" just below the Download button
- click "GIMP + GTK+ (development rel.)
- click the version you want
- click to download the setup.exe for that version
Hope that helps.
John A. Wallace wrote:
Thank you. Are these official GIMP builds? I am just not yet familiar with
GraphicAll.org :) .
From: Ville Sokk
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] [Gimp-user] ANNOUNCE: GIMP 2.7.5 released
Try these builds:
On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 8:51 PM, John wrote:
"Michael Natterer" wrote in message
news:1331673160 5229 5 camel localhost
GIMP 2.7.5 has been released. This is the last development snapshot
in the unstable 2.7 series that leads to 2.8. Only release candidates
and the 2.8 release will follow.
Hello. What is the normal amount of time before a Windows version
should be expected too? Thanks.
] [Thread Prev