[Gimp-user] how to update an existing text in GIMP 2.6.11?

Hi,

I just started using GIMP 2.6.11. and I added a layer of text in top of an image layer.

I did not find a way to update the text.

Would like to know how I can update the text.

Thanks,

Mohamed

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.