Re: Lion Update

Hi Brittney,

sorry, I have no idea about the state of Mac packaging of GIMP. But it
seems to work.

But perhaps this is helping:
http://gimpforums.com/thread-osx-lion-and-maybe-no-x11

Rolf

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Brittney Castillo <medinafshn yahoo com> wrote:
Hello,
I am an avid GIMP user and I upgraded to Lion on my Mac when It came out but
now I feel like my right arm has been cut off... Is there any news on
when/if GIMP will be upgraded to be compatible with Lion users? I would
really appreciate a response because I’m desperately looking around for
alternatives but have come up unlucky so far.

Thanks!