[Gimp-user] right-side palate is missing

I recently installed Gimp and discovered that the right-side palate is missing. I had previously installed
Gimp and

everything was there. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing it a couple times but the palate is still
missing. Does

anyone know how to correct this pleblem?

I think what he means is the layers dialoge etc... You can call it easily by pressing CTRL+L on your keyboard
or by make it visible via the menu "Windows" / "Recently closed docks" or "Dockable dialogs"

--
devvv (via gimpusers.com)