Re: [Gimp-user] Photoshop vs Gimp for mobile dev?

* Ronald F. Guilmette <rfg tristatelogic com> [12-31-11 16:42]:
I've been planning on buying a Lumix DMC-FZ150 next year, when the prices
come down some more.

I'd just like to ask if there is going to be any problem in reading those
into Gimp and/or getting them converted into something like standard tiff
files, preferably on Linux/FreeBSD, rather than say, Windoze.

I would guess that when it doubt, the best course of action would be to
check.

http://www.cybercom.net/~dcoffin/dcraw/

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member