Re: [Gimp-user] OT: Was: Gimp name-picking

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:46 PM, <tomdf verizon net> wrote:
I didn't have time to read this whole thread, so pardon me if it's already been
pointed out that the idea of changing the name of GIMP has come up more than
once in the past.

My vote:  leave it alone.  The recognition it has gained over the years is invaluable.
Go to google and type in photoshop.  GIMP is listed fifth.  You can't beat that.

Peace,
Tom
+1