Re: [Gimp-user] looking for a gimp web designer/ freelancer

I could be of some help. I have 3 designs that I've been working on and they're almost complete. I could
upload them for you to see if you would like. As for the price, I have yet to make a Pay Pal or similar
account so I'll give you the design for free. All I require is that you keep a link to my website in the
footer. My website is not yet up so I'll give you a link when it's finished.

Sent from my iPod