Re: [Gimp-user] separate+ plugin : how to preserve transparency ?

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 10:20 PM, tcharlss wrote:
Hi,
I installed the separate+ plugin, which works fine.
However, when I convert an image to CMYK then export it to TIFF format,
the transparency is not preserved.

I don't think separate+ can do both CMYK and alpha channel. But you
can try to do color separation with ImageMagick which does supoport
that. Except that it's a comman-line user interface application called
'convert' :)

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org