Re: [Gimp-gui] scaling layers hangs GIMP if a typo is made

Hi!

First of all, you should subscribe to the list if you want to see the answers (I explicitly "Answer all" now, but usually we'd only answer to the list) and also because otherwise an admin of the list must manually accept each of your emails (as I just did, which is why it came 2 days late). Thanks. :-)