Re: [Gimp-gui] create a new Gimp mirror

Hello,

First of all, this list is for discussing GUI improvements of GIMP. For such discussions (download mirror), the gimp-developer mailing list might be more appropriate (see https://www.gimp.org/mail_lists.html). Or much better, make a report directly on our tracker for website/mirrors: https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/gimp-web/-/issues

Second, you were not subscribed to the list, so I had to manually accept your email (it was off-topic for the list, but at least not a spam, so I let it in for visibility). Next time you post a message to one of our list, I suggest you subscribe. Otherwise you will not see messages, unless they are answered directly to you (by default, answers go to the list subscribers only in most email clients).

Regards,

Jehan