Re: [Gimp-gui] Fonts correct

Hi!

First of all, I suggest you subscribe to the mailing list (https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-gui-list) otherwise when people answer directly to the list, you won't see the answer (I had to explicitly add you back in recipients). Secondly if you don't do so, an admin has to manually authorize your message and it's cumbersome.