Re: [Gimp-gui] The interface displays incorrect characters because of different themes.

Hi!

On 2019-02-27 11:21, 兰欣悠 via gimp-gui-list wrote:
Hello,

  The interface displays incorrect characters because of different
themes.
  Only under the system theme, the display is correct.
  When using other themes, the characters are not displayed
correctly. The language is Simplified Chinese. Windows 10.

This looks more like a bug to me. Could you open a bug report at: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues

We will continue discussing on the bug tracker, as this mailing list is rather to discuss new ideas, not bugs. :-)

By the way, next time you want to post to this mailing list (for user interface discussions), I suggest to subscribe. Otherwise I had to specifically whitelist every of your emails, and you may not answer all the answers.

  Thanks to the developer for their efforts.

Thanks for the thanks! :-)

Jehan

  Screenshot below,