Re: [Gimp-gui] [2.10] GIMP GUI confusing for me

Hi,

On 2019-02-08 14:32, Benjamin Röhling via gimp-gui-list wrote:
Hello,

Can you do colored Icons for the Toolbar? I need 30 seconds to find
something in grey toolbar. We had the same problem in 3ds max and
Autodesk put the grey icon sets out of the standard UI. At least an
option for colored icons would be great.

Have a look in menu "Edit > Preferences > Interface > Icon Theme". There choose "Color" or "Legacy" ("Legacy" are the old icons but they might not have some of the newer icons, and may not work well on high density screens; "Color" are colored simple icons with all needed icons and are vector).

Jehan

--
ZeMarmot open animation film
http://film.zemarmot.net