[Gimp-gui] Recommendations sought for budget / midrange / best digitizers for gimp on linux

Hi Gimpers,

I'm looking for pressure sensitivity, as many levels as possible, and one that works well with gimp/debianish.  Googling brought up many issues for various models and my hope is that members here will have some good advice for digitizers.  If anyone has feedback on what ones they'd recommend for  budget, midrange, and best quality digitizers I'd really appreciate.

Given the technical aspects, particularly of pressure sensitivity, with gimp/linux, I can't think of a better place to ask.  I know this isn't the forum focus, but I'm not sure where else would be better, so a pointer there would be great also if you have one.

Replies off-list are fine if the admin doesn't want the chatter here

Thanks!

Marty