[Gimp-gui] Gimp Layout

I recently downloaded Gimp 2.10.4. When I open the program, all I get is the Wilbur icon on a grey back round with drop downs in the upper left corner: File Edit Select View Image Layer...etc. There are no Tool Boxes, Layer Boxes. Just the drop downs which let me do  few things, but I can't follow the youtube videos because of the different interface. How can I get my opening interface page to show all these separate boxes? Thank you, Tom Tindall