[Gimp-gui] settings - default for same place for jpg and xcf

Hello,

I would very much apreciate, if there would be the possibility in the settings to have as a default that, pictures are saved as xcf at the same location as was the export as jpg before.

I have my pictures on a seperate partition and it really get´s an my nerves that the save as dialog always starts on partition C:... Is it not the usual case to save  (and export) pictures at the same place where the original one was opened?

Thanks for Your work and best wishes!

Maren Reinecke

--
Meine beiden Fotowebsites sind immer einen Besuch wert: :-)

www.reinecke-naturfotografie.de
www.linden-stoerche.de