Re: [Gimp-gui] problems with the wiki on gui.gimp.org

Thank you Liam!
On Sat, May 6, 2017 at 7:12 PM Liam R E Quin <liam holoweb net> wrote:
After moving to a new server this spring it turned out there were
problems with the restored wiki.

I've fixed most of the problems (and we're now using MySQL instead of
PostgresQL because of better MediaWiki support for the future) but in
the process I wasn't able to bring across the user accounts.

https://gui.gimp.org/

So if you had an account on the old wiki and want it back let me know.

I'll also give to Jehan the ability to add users, once he enables his
account again.

Sorry for the problems.

Liam

PS: there were some pages I found that didn't get restored; one that
I've recreated by hand; Americo's user page because the user accounts
were lost; one page that had a colon in its page title and it turned
out that the MediaWiki backup script couldn't handle that!!! When
elephants poop at least it's good for the soil.

--
Liam R E Quin <liam holoweb net>

Web slave at www.fromoldbooks.org
ankh on IRC