Re: [Gimp-gui] Splash screen

Hi Valentin!

On 2017-12-15 20:14, Valentin Cristescu wrote:
Hi,

my name is Valentin and I'm a professional graphic designer. I'm

This way, next time your email will be directly visible by all.

working under Ubuntu Studio. I love Gimp and especially the dog logo.
Please check out a splash screen idea.

It's a nice image, I like it. I assume you have higher resolution of the image too?

This being said, for dev releases, we are not picky and usually just take the first proposal which comes to us. But we may not do any more dev release now. We may enter directly the RC release process because the 2.10 stable.

I'm not sure yet how we will do for the stable release, but there will be a selection in any case (not just a first come first serve as we did for dev releases).
We'll probably make some decision on how to proceed soon.

Jehan

thank you
Valentin