Re: [Gimp-gui] Icon Theme - different measure between Legacy and Color

In this case, it seem to be a problem with one single icon, the
gimp-tool-measure.png one.
With the "Small" theme, the icons used are the 16*16px ones, and in
the "icon/Color/16" folder, gimp-tool-measure.png is 22*22px.

Changing it to 16px (and compiling) seem to fix the problem.

There's another one of the wrong size in that folder by the way, it's
gimp-display-filter.png (24*24px)