Re: [Gimp-gui] ususally butt not always

Hello,

On 2016-01-24 14:39, DarkStone wrote:
OK eye have a CHROMEBOOK

I did not TRY to download GIMP

because CHROMEBOOK still NEVER opens EXE files

can you provide to me a link that works with

CHROME OS

First of all, this list is dedicated to discussions about GIMP graphical interface and improvement of user experience. I let this email pass for this time, but please next time you have a generic question about GIMP, ask it on gimp-user-list gnome org, which is dedicated to user discussions.

Second, GIMP has no ChromeOS build. I am sorry for this. Until someone decides and tries to compile GIMP for ChromeOS, you won't be able to use it on your ChromeBook.
Regards,

Jehan

--

Darkstone poet