Re: [Gimp-gui] GIMP Theme UI now and future.

On 01/21/2016 04:44 PM, Jehan wrote:
Personally I feel like I would likely use "Sea of Grey" or the "Dark"
theme.

I've been using the Sea of Grey theme and I'm trying out the "Light side of GIMP" theme. For my own preferences in themes, I could definitely also see using the "Dark" theme (but not the darker "Dark side of GIMP" theme or the extra light "Light" theme).

Should we push all 5 of them? Should we discard some?

All five sounds good! Preferences and sensitivities to contrast vary a lot.

Elle