[Gimp-gui] Descriptions or Alias Names to raster brushes (.gbr and .gih), patterns and gradients.

Hi all,

the current flow to create and to administrate the "Descriptions or Alias Names" of raster brushes, patterns and gradients, are dependent integrally of widgets to create them... is not possible to modify the 'descriptions or alias names', without rebuild again the asset.
This process is very problematic to organize the set of these assets...

---
Proposal
I suggest to become the process of the alias name independent as is possible to the palettes, for example.
I think useful to have in the creation dialogs of these assets, have also the reference the name file.
If you don't use the field of description (alias name)... the alias would be equal the name file...
After would be possible change the name directly on the dialog list... without the needs to rebuild again the asset (using the 'export as' dialog).

Thanks,
americo