[Gimp-gui] FOSDEM 2016 Open Source Design Devroom Call for participation

Greetings Gimp UX list,

We will be running the 2nd Open Source Design track at FOSDEM this year (last year was the first and it was
very popular!).

It would be great if someone on the list was interested taking part.

We mean ‘design’ in the broadest sense: user research, interface and interaction design, information
architecture, visual design, typography, illustration, iconography, accessibility, and localisation.

Developers working with designers are welcome to submit proposals too.

A list of some possible topics and the full Call for Participation announcement are available:

http://opensourcedesign.net/events/design/hack/meeting/2016/01/30/opensourcedesign-fosdem.html

Event details are:

When: Saturday, 30th January, 2016
Where: ULB Campus Solbosch, Brussels
Submission link: https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM16/
Submission deadline: Tuesday, 1st December, 2015

You can find more details about FOSDEM available at:

https://fosdem.org/2016/

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Looking forward to seeing your proposals!

Bernard