Re: [Gimp-gui] About symbolic dark/light themes

Hi,

On 2015-12-09 19:49, Pat David wrote:
Can you link the icon set design style guide for people?

As a general way, we would follow the GNOME general UI guidelines for things as icons:
https://developer.gnome.org/hig/stable/icons-and-artwork.html.en

As for this specific icon set, I don't think there is a specific guideline other than the GNOME ones. I could find the origin repository there: https://github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-icons/tree/master/art-libre-symbolic Last commits are years old and it does not seem it was ever considered finished.

I believe we could create our own GIMP guidelines from this base, if needed.

For the rest, just look in the folder icons/Symbolic/ and get inspiration there.

Jehan