[Gimp-docs] suggested translation workflow

Hi devs,
I am here asking you for some advice for making my translator work more
productive.

Since there are 2 branches of the docs, that follow closely the gimp
development, main and current (actually master and gimp-2-10), to avoid
doing the same things twice, and for avoiding errors and incoherencies,
what do you suggest to update the translation first or only?
Master or gimp-2-10 branch?

PS: please forgive me I somebody asked that before! I might have forgotten that!

TIA

--

Amike,
Marco Ciampa