Re: [Gimp-docs] Two small errors in documentation

On Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 02:18:31PM -0400, Jacob Boerema via gimp-docs-list wrote:
Personally I have my doubts about including all the details of a release in our
manual. For a lot of languages and lately even the English version updates
are not frequent enough for it to make sense including this. Translators
would be better off spending their time on more important parts of the
manual.

I couldn't agree more...

--

Saluton,