Re: [Gimp-docs] Processing of personal data and terms of use of Gimp

On Tue, May 04, 2021 at 07:19:21AM +0000, Marco GALMOZZI via gimp-docs-list wrote:
Dear Sir,

I work in a consulting company and we use gimp to draw the consequences of industrial explosions and fires.
For internal policy, we need the "processing of personal data" and the "terms of use" of all the software
used.
I cannot find these documents on your site. Could you please send it to me or tell me where I can find them?

You can find the "Term of use" in the license. The other topic as
"processing of personal data" is as simple as that: the GIMP program does
not process any personal data of any kind I know of.

Best regards or
Distinti saluti ... ;-)

--

Saluton,