[Gimp-docs] Double entry in gimp docs about drawing straight lines?

Recently I was translating a gimp help text about drawing straight lines, and could not easily find it in the help,
And finally I saw there are two different chapters about  drawing straight lines and boxes:
Part I, chapter 3.5: How to draw Straight lines
Part II, chapter 7.14: Drawing simple objects.
It seems strange to me that the same idea is covered twice,shouldn't these be merged into one chapter 3.5 ?

regards, Gerrit Jan Roelvink,
as a translator of Gimp and docs into Dutch