[Gimp-docs] Obsolete Documentation: 6.22. Scale Image - Quality - Interpolation

The final scaling interpolation option described, "Sinc (Lanczos 3):
New with GIMP-2.4, this method gives less blur in important
resizings.", is no longer valid as of 2.10. The two replacements,
NoHalo and LoHalo, need to be described. I don't understand these
enough to define them myself.

I hope I put this in the right channel, sorry if it's misplaced. Thanks,

Corey