[Gimp-docs] Pass Through

Hi,

I have difficulty to create an example for Pass Through layer mode.

I found several Photoshop tutorials on the Web, but they all use adjustment layers that don't exist in GIMP.

I thought that I can use the Addition layer mode on a layer inside the layer group, as in the attached example ( layer#2), where the layer group mode is either Normal or Pass Through. But the pixels values I get in the image after Merge Visible Layers or Flatten are not demonstrative.

Could you supply me with a demonstrative example for this Pass Through layer mode?

Can we use anything else than a layer mode?

Julien