[Gimp-docs] Adding user manual

I downloaded GIMP 2.10 .0 RC1 version to give it a try.
But the  help manual is missing.
How do I add this help manual to GIMP  on my computer?
Where do I find a description on how to add this manual?
Where do I find the download version of this manual? The only one I am able to find is the online version. Downloading each side and adding it to the help folder is not a clever way to add help files.

I have copied the help folder from version 2.9.8 to share → gimp → 2.0 → help → [folder with language code], but there must be a better way to do this?

Kolbjørn

---
Denne e-posten har blitt sjekket for virus av antivirusprogramvare fra Avast