Re: [Gimp-docs] GEGL .mo files

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 08:10:35AM +0200, Julien Hardelin wrote:
Hi all,

I cann't remember (nor find) where the .mo files for GEGL are.

Please, could you tell me the path to them.

Please explain:

1) are you really sure you search for .mo files instead of the .po files?
2) given that you really search for the .mo files for which platform
   (Mac/Windows/Linux) are you searching these files?
3) why are you searching for the GEGL .mo files?

Regards,

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271