Re: [Gimp-docs] Text on images

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 04:40:16PM +0200, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
I am translating the eminent help articles on color management. But some of
the (example) images has English text over the image. (Example:
menus/image/color-management/enable-cm-gimp-built-in-perceptual-srgb-color-space-enabled-disabled.png).
Is it possible to add all text as a caption beneath or above the image or
save a .xcf copy somewhere with the text as a separate layer possible to
edit?
I know it is possible to translate the text on the images by manipulating
them in GIMP, but this is time consuming.

Agree++++!!!

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271