Re: [Gimp-docs] Draw mask option

Yes, this is intentional behavior.

3 мая 2017 г. 10:20 пользователь "Julien Hardelin" <jhardlin orange fr> написал:
Hi all,

I think that the Draw mask option in Fuzzy select ad Magic wand tools is only an help for selection. If this option is checked, the selection is filled with a magenta color as long as I keep left mouse button pressed, and this mask disapears when I release the button.

I didn't find any explanation on the Web. can you confirm this point of view?

Julien Hardelin