Re: [Gimp-docs] RGB-clip

Hi All,

Just fyi,

RGB-clip in the Colors menu requires refering to the Image/Precision menu, which isn't already in the documentation. Also "precision" needs a glossary entry.

So I'm working on all the following files at once:

Existing files:

* src/glossary.xml to change the entries that use integer values to instead use floating point values, and to add an entry for precision and other stuff as seems appropriate.

  * src/menus/colors.xml to add RGB clip

  * src/colors/mode.xml to move color management out of this item

* src/menus/image.xml to add/rearrange entries for precision, color management, and while I'm at it, metadata which is also missing

New files under Image menu:

   * color-management.xml and sub-menus

   * metadata.xml for which I might only create a stub, at least for now

   * precision.xml

New file under Color menu:

   * rgb-clip.xml

In case you all are getting worried, I don't anticipate having any questions :) .

Best,