[Gimp-docs] xml file misplaced

It's a long time since I translated GIMP so perhaps I have forgot something.

I translated menus/colors/tone-mapping.po to Norwegian.
When running 'make html-nn' this file is created:
        [XML] xml/nn/menus/colors/tone-mapping/retinex.xml

When the program starts making html-nn I get this warning:
        failed to load external entity "xml/nn/menus/colors/retinex.xml"

Of course there is no retinex.xml in this folder as it is saved in the tone-mapping folder.

Is this an error or am I missing something?
Something I can do to correct this?

Kolbjørn