[Gimp-docs] bugzilla project updated

Hi,

'GIMP-manual' product on bugzilla now has v2.10 version that bug
reports can be filed against.

At this point I need your input. Since the work on updating the user
manual should start about now, which of the options below would you
prefer?

1. Use http://wiki.gimp.org/wiki/Release:2.10_changelog to create bug
reports on every missing feature or update, then 'take' a bug (needs
developer status on bugzilla for the product), and close it as
RESOLVED FIXED once it's done.

2. Create a new wiki page similar to
http://wiki.gimp.org/wiki/Hacking:Porting_file_plugins_to_GEGL and
track the progress there (needs a wiki account).

Maybe there's an even better option? Please let me know.

Alex