Re: [Gimp-docs] git commit problems

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 09:48:26PM +0100, Kolbjørn Stuestøl wrote:
As this question is related to the GIMP UI I posted this in
developers forum (gimp-developer-list gnome org) a couple of days
ago but get no answers. Hoping someone in this list are able to
answer me. I guess it has something with "git config" to do.

Sorry Kolbjørn for the late answer...

When committing my translation all looks well on my local copy. But
my translations do not shows up in the
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gimp/ site.

wrong repo... it is gimp-help-2 ...

Where is my translations gone?