Re: [Gimp-docs] Translation of gegl

On Wed, Dec 16, 2015 at 08:26:47AM +0200, ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ wrote:
Hi,
1) Could somebody verify or write in english the following abbreviations in
full form:
bufsize = ? buffersize, keyint-min = ? keyinternal-min, q(min, max,
compress, blur) = ? quantum (min, max, compress, blur), gop = Graphics
Output Protocol or Group of pictures or ?, me_range = , me_subpel_quality =
, subpel =, max-qdiff = , i-quant-factor = , i-quant-offset = , max - b -
frames =
2) Could it be possible a notice to be added with the full form of these
abbreviations in the appropiate .po file?
Thanks

2) I totally agree!

--

Marco Ciampa