Re: [Gimp-docs] Accessibility documentation request

Dear Ms. Hunter,

GIMP is open source software, available for download by anybody at no charge, subject to a specific licensing agreement.  That licensing agreement does not make any warranty of accessibility. If the state of Texas purchased this software, it was obtained from a third party, not directly from the GIMP project.  Any responsibility for documenting accessibility would lie with that third party.

See http://www.gimp.org for more information about the project.

Best regards, Bill Skaggs

(This email is purely informative.  I do not have the right to speak for the GIMP project.)